I cannot stress how accurate this is..
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
If the universe is infinite and the possibilities are endless, why are all moons and planets round? Like…why aren’t there square shaped planets? Or triangular? Why is it that celestial terrain is always consistently round?
My dad accidentally threw a cheese grater at me so I left the room and he yelled “come back here you ungrateful child” while laughing hysterically
Update my mom just told me that if I had even a ‘shred’ of decency I would go back in there
Update #2: my dad apologized and told me he had only done it for ‘the grater good’
Were you cheesed off?
"if you’re 18 why do you still ask your parents for permission"
I seriously thought it was normal to ask permission to do things from the people that own the house you live in and provide for you, even if you’ve reached the magical age of 18. I’m going to continue being polite and nice to my parents until they are no longer around. I seriously thought that this was normal.